Monday, October 27, 2014

Star Wars Stealth Attacks


Singer-Songwriter, bass man Tony Calhoun of The Mojo Assassins

‘THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS FUNDING MURDER…AND I’M BEING SYSTEMATICALLY KILLED…’
WACO – Tony Calhoun wears an ascot that conceals a shield against beams of radiation he says are aimed at his throat. It’s similar to the kind x-ray technicians wear. He wears a quarter inserted in his left ear.
Why?
For the past decade and a half – ever since the Patriot Act took effect by a near-unanimous act of Congress – he has had the feeling he is bombarded with microwaves, tingling radioactive waves that burn his skin, irritate his throat and leave scars on his back and face.
“They shoot me through my ear,” he says. “It burns my throat…It feels hot; it feels like someone has a blow dryer on my back.”

To read more, follow this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment