Sunday, March 20, 2011

"The Legendary" - Believe it or not, it's a game...


Click on this hyperlink only if you think you can handle it!

You might want to get a note from your doctor first.

Gotham City - They say that deep in a dusty New York basement, they found The Legendary Pandora's Box. When they opened it, well, you can surely guess the direction in which this is all headed...

Now, it's up to one man to save the world from itself. Working alone, under cover of darkness and under conditions of extreme danger and secrecy, this hero, this selfless paragon of truth, justice and the American - what, it's been before. Hey, I'm just reading the script, here...

Stop me before I hurt myself, but know well that the floggings will continue until morale improves, dear hearts. That much I vow in the name of all that is decent, holy, just and worth saving from, from -

All that is classified. Like I said, stop me before I hurt myself, dear hearts.
Ah! Twelve million intergalactic units of psychic pain just coursed through my inflamed central nervous system. Coffee! Nurse! Coffee!

- The Legendary

No comments:

Post a Comment