Saturday, July 30, 2011

Yes, indeed, Bill, I do remember that crazy, lost weekend

New York - There she was, clad in flowing green robes, bearing a torch for God knows what reason, striding across the waters of the harbor and headed straight for me. (Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.)

Little old me!


Yes. At least. I say! Quite, Bill. Quite. Yes.



At any rate, my traveling companion and I have found the Elephant burial ground, located not too far from here, and have been busy carving scrimshaw into the ivory we gleaned from the muddy banks of the bayou. Let me show you my wares, cuz. Private showings by appointment in a quaint little shop located in La Zona de Tolerancia, just the other side of the Rio Bravo here in suburban Nuevo Laredo. (click here for an audio sample of local attractions)


- The Legendary,
Traveling mayor of Snook, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment