Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy National Take An Indian To Lunch Day - 2010

I kind of like the talkin' blues - always have.

The Legendary is going to hit the road for a couple of days, but I'm not taking a plane. I think I'll take a train - a freight.

This way, I won't have to worry about anyone touching my junk.
Flight personnel won't have to worry about that, either. They were suspended from full body "back scatter" and pat-down examinations late last week after the chief of the 11,000-member Pilots' Association raised much hell in public, made "The Atlantic" Magazine, and stimulated some action.
Harvest feast, here I come.



I want to play this one for all those folks at the Tenth Amendment Center who are involved in the nullification movement, pulling for the nullification of government-controlled health care and the nullification of the federal criminal marijuana laws in a challenge to the liberal interpretation of the "commerce clause" of Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3 of the U.S. Constitution.

I only wish it was going out over Radio KOME at Meridian, Texas, but you know how the corporation games go. Someone is always playing them. In this case, the outfit that controls the station has its transmitter attached to the Bosque County government's tower. The county needs a commercial radio outlet to justify certain federal emergency services grants.

No one wants to pay for the cost of transmitting, so you can't hear the station's broadcasts. The net net: no rock-ola from the Ayatollah. Ho Ho.

Pish, posh and fiddle faddle. Who cares? They're always playing corporation games.

No comments:

Post a Comment