Saturday, April 2, 2011

Men in black, speaking in tongues - proof positive that...



p.s. An Airborne Ranger speaks of his post-war experiences in this exclusive interview with The Legendary:

Man, I hit the ground at San Francisco International. I had razor creases in my britches; I had my combat infantryman's badge; I had my jump wings; I had my trousers bloused; I had my beret pulled down righty tighty most coverin' my eye...

I was struttin' my stuff across that arrivals lounge, the spit shine on my jump boots blinding folks, sparks flyin' from the horseshoe taps on my heels...

- A hippie got in my face and called me and killer - -

So...I killed him! (fade out)

(tape recording ends)




The other day I got in a long, drawn-out heart-to-heart conversation with one of the area's most conservative young businessmen, and he said, "You know, Legendary, any ex-President of the United States of America can have you killed - just like that!" - and he snapped his fingers - so I hamboned around the place a little bit and I said, you know, I said...

DUDE! I know you right. Yeah, uh huh, and, like, this here ship of state done got steered onto the rocks and shoals of something that is very, very hard to accept, over here. Yes, indeed. Y'see, Poindexter, it looks like me and my friends and all our shadows have done found out the hard way that we done met the enemy, and they is us! That's right. It looks like the world's number one purveyor of pure, raw, terror turns out to be good old Uncle Sam, and everythang...




If you take any of this stuff seriously, you must have gone off yo' medication.

- The Legendary

No comments:

Post a Comment