Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Message from a soldier - Please read and share


Hi Everyone,

My Name is Elton Adams and I'm a Canadian soldier/singer-songwriter. While deployed to Afghanistan I wrote a few songs in my spare time. I'm now using one my songs, "Hard" to help raise awareness for soldiers with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

Please help me raise awareness on this very important issue by passing this video around to you friends and family.

Thanks so much for your time and your support and thank you Dave Murphy for being the #1 soldier supporter in the world....

Elton Adams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK5huJ14OD8


2 comments:

  1. Great picture. Haven't seen anything like it. Be aware of 3 war films out of Austin Texas, YEAR AT DANGER (Steve Metz), WERE SOLDIERS COME FROM (Heather Courtney) and LOS BAD APPLES on tour (Lisa Kaselak).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Phi. Keep us posted on the new films out of Ostentatious. I like the way they do it in that town, old son. Just my style.

    The Legendary

    ReplyDelete